http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=60219 Bug ID: 60219 Summary: Ankh - Anniversary Edition: Some textures are rendered black Product: Wine Version: 11.16 Hardware: x86-64 OS: Linux Status: NEW Keywords: regression Severity: normal Priority: P2 Component: d3d Assignee: wine-bugs@list.winehq.org Reporter: gyebro69@gmail.com CC: z.figura12@gmail.com Target Milestone: --- Regression SHA1: b10b7e61b58c5536a01e5438607f8fa12a1f7932 Distribution: --- Created attachment 81920 --> http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=81920 black textures Some textures are rendered completely black instead of displaying their normal texture. The issue is visible in several locations in the game. Lowering Shadows and Texture Quality to their minimum settings reduces the number of affected surfaces somewhat, but does not eliminate the problem. I reproduced the issue with the GOG.com version of Ankh - Anniversary Edition. The game is also available on Steam, but I do not own that version. Unfortunately, I could not find a demo version of the game. I bisected the regression to commit: b10b7e61b58c5536a01e5438607f8fa12a1f7932 Reverting the commit on top of Wine-11.16 fixes the problem for me. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER NVIDIA driver 610.57.04 OpenGL 4.6 -- Do not reply to this email, post in Bugzilla using the above URL to reply. You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.