[Bug 53355] Missing functions SystemTimeToTzSpecificLocalTimeEx and TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTimeEx
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59732] Custom WinXP/7 app printing garbled from wine 9 onwards
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59765] Custom application using sockets performs worse on 11.8 vs 5.0
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59784] Wine@Staging 11.9 crashes when I startup Japan Pokemon RNG app (made in NET 4.0)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59784] Wine@Staging 11.9 crashes when I startup Japan Pokemon RNG app (made in NET 4.0)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59784] Wine@Staging 11.9 crashes when I startup Japan Pokemon RNG app (made in NET 4.0)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59784] Wine@Staging 11.9 crashes when I startup Japan Pokemon RNG app (made in NET 4.0)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59784] New: Wine@Staging 11.9 crashes when I startup Japan Pokemon RNG app (made in NET 4.0)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 59338] Menus fail to display after closing child dialog in DAZ Studio 4.24.0.4 (Qt popup recreated but not mapped/shown)
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026
[Bug 43590] Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots weird graphics
by WineHQ Bugzilla
May 23, 2026